Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save as CSV without being prompted

ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=True

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Tod wrote in message
Could someone tell me how my code can make changes in a
CSV file and close it, saving changes, without being
prompted with the Save As dialog box?
Application.DisplayAlerts = False does not work.

tod