Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spin Button

How do I toggle through a group of images? Similar to
changing TV channels. I can do this with numbers, no
problem, but images? Any suggestions where to start?

Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()

End Sub

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()
varr = Array("image1", "image2", "image3")
sStr = "C:\My Pictures\" & varr(lbound(varr,1) + _
spinbutton1.value-1) & ".gif"
' now do what

Tom Ogilvy