Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MSForms cancel

I'm trying to check when the esc key is hit on an MSForm
in Excel. I used to do a lot of VB programming a long
time ago with VB 2 & 3 I thought that all I had to do was
check the value of keypress for the form. But I must be
missing something.

Does anyone have a quick snipet that checks to see if the
esc key was pressed and calls the terminate or a close
method for the form?

Thanks.
Tritan