Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running macros

Hi
I need help in getting a macro to run based on the value
of a cell. I have cells f3:ak3 changing to 1 at a
specific time, once the time changes i copy a formula
into the cells under f3:ak3. i have recorded a macro to
then copy and paste special formula to value so that i
can use the results in formulas. There are approx 80
stocks that i monitor and i would like to automate the
process.

regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Macros will only run because of an event. You have to do something to make
it run. the only solution that would approximate what you are talking about
would be to put a macro in the workbook_Change event, which will fire any
time you type something into a cell. It is very annoying to always have a
macro going off when you type. It slows things down.
Richard Choate