Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Thank you all.

Just a brief thank you to all that make this group happen. I'm very
near to finishing my first VBA project in Excel (the hard stuff is
over at least) and I would not have been able to do so without
gleaning, getting answers to questions, browsing for similar
sitiuations, and advice on this stuff from many of your posts.
Hopefully this will be the beginning for me and at some point, I'll be
able to help out others as well.

Christine