Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Project won't compile...

The 'Debug'- 'Compile VBA Project' is greyed out on my
VBA editor. I've stopped the app. and it still isn't
enabled. I have 11 worksheets, 10 forms and 11 modules.
I'm using a Hyperion Essbase Add-in that has been used for
years. I recently 'copied' a worksheet from an older
version of this workbook, modified the references.
Everything seems to 'work' ok. However, I like to hit
the 'Compile VBAProject' menu choice every now and again.
And for some reason now it's not available.

Any help is always appreciated!
Thanks,
Tritan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See if it is still grayed out after you make a change but before running the
code. If so, you may have a problem. If not, you probably don't. The command
will be grayed out once the code compiles succssfully and until it is
changed again.

Bob Kilmer

"tritan" wrote in message
The 'Debug'- 'Compile VBA Project' is greyed out on my
VBA editor. I've stopped the app. and it still isn't
enabled. I have 11 worksheets, 10 forms and 11 modules.
I'm using a Hyperion Essbase Add-in that has been used for
years. I recently 'copied' a worksheet from an older
version of this workbook, modified the references.
Everything seems to 'work' ok. However, I like to hit
the 'Compile VBAProject' menu choice every now and again.
And for some reason now it's not available.

Any help is always appreciated!
Thanks,
Tritan

Compile error: Can't find project or library Melanie New Users to Excel 14 August 21st 09 02:54 AM
compile Duplatt New Users to Excel 5 March 26th 09 02:51 AM
Excell error "Can't find Project or Library" Project VBAProject Lost in Excel Excel Worksheet Functions 0 April 12th 07 04:42 PM
help with this error-Compile error: cant find project or library JackR Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 10th 06 09:09 PM
How to convert MS Project to MS Excel. I don't have MS Project. Jane Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 20th 06 11:01 PM