Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Countif Function

=COUNTIF(H3:H26,"B3")-Countif(H2:H26,"=B4")

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"ChrisG" wrote in message
I am attempting to use Countif function, e.g.

=COUNTIF(H3:H26,B3)

however I wish to construct a conditional argument
something like this:

=COUNTIF(H3:H26,"B3 AND <B4")

Having terribel time with syntax or just not doable.
Please help.

Thanks Chris