Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I set the name of a WorkSheet?

Oops! Cancel that. m_Mode was set to empty string at the time. It's working
now.

- Joe Geretz -

"Joseph Geretz" wrote in message
From VB6, I'm adding a new worksheet:

Set m_WorkSheet = m_WorkBook.Worksheets.Add

Now I'd like to set the name of the newly added worksheet:

m_WorkSheet.Name = m_Mode

No dice! Is this a read-only property? How can I set this to my own custom
value?

Thanks for your help!

Joseph Geretz