Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Search For Data In An Excel Sheet Thru Code

Hi All,

Have designed a form in Excel where user is asked to input search
criteria in cell C2

(name of the sheet is'Infohouse')

Have palced a button near C2

What I want my macro to do:
When a user puts text in cell C2 & clicks the button, he is taken to the
cells which match the criteria in the range A1:E500 in the same sheet
subsequent clicks wud take the pointer to the next find
(just as a normal CTRL+F FIND option works, but I want it to work & look
like a search-engine)

If no match is found it returns an error msg
"No Record Found" in msgbox
Warm regards,
Rajesh