Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Empty Cells!??

For each cell in Selection
if not isempty(cell) then
if cell.Value = "" then
cell.clearContents
end if
Next

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Huyeote wrote in message
Hi, all, I'm working on an XL spreadsheet which lists debtors ageing. I
found there are many cells obviously contain nothing in a data range. But
when I use IsEmpty function or Specialcells(xlCellTypeBlanks) property to
examine the cell, it does have something so that I can't use Areas

property
to work on discrete blocks of cells which I think contain values. Can
anybody tell me what's possibly in those apparently empty cells and how to
clear the contents? Thanks!

Huyeote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, you procedure works. But do you have any idea what indeed in the
cells?

Huyeote

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
For each cell in Selection