Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Excel - SQL Parser with VB .NET

Hello,
I need to write a parser that would be used to convert
data from existing microsoft Excel files to a SQL database.
I need to do it with VB .NET. I have the Excel fileds
already uploaded into the server.
It can be assumed that *The structure of the EXCEL files
would be consistent* and the columns will not be named
except as for the usual A1, B1, etc. (as one requirement
for Microsoft approach and ADO)

Have anyobody done this before and can help me with some
sample code? Any tips or advices?