Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm Control

Sisilla,

And Richard has an answer for you in .misc

(We read all the groups...only necessary to post in one at a time)

John

Sisilla wrote:

Microsoft Date/Time Picker (MSCOMCTZ.OCX)is a userform
control tool on Office 97. What is its equivalent on
Office XP? My Office XP users are receiving error messages
because this tool has not been loaded on their machines. I
can't understand why Microsoft would remove this as a
standard tool on Office XP. I appreciate any help.