Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA

Thanks for the reply John. I left out one piece of information.

I am trying to add code to a worksheet that is moved from another
workbook. Once the sheet is moved intot he current workbook I want to
add some code to its module. I firgured out how to insert the code using
"Sheet1" as the reference but i would like to use the name of the sheet
but cannot figure out the correct calls to get to it.

Sheet1 (New Sales) - I'm trying to use "New Sales" as my reference to
the module rather than Sheet1

Thanks again for the help,
Ed T