Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting the default Excel sheet

I'm sure this has been raised and answered before, but my
quick search has not found an answer.

Could somebody please tell me, is it possible to format
the default Excel sheet (that comes up when you click on
the toolbar icon) so that the color palette and font style
is exactly as you want it?

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can make a template and put it in your excel start directory. If you
name it Book.xlt (save it as a template), it will be used for workbooks when
you do File=New

If it is a single sheet workbook and you name it sheet.xlt, then when you
insert a sheet, it will use this template.

So format these as you wish.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy