Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default setting label to open folder

I would like to have a label that, when selected, a named
folder would open. I know how to do this with a hyperlink
through excel but not using a macro. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Put an ActiveX label control on a form.

While in design mode double click the label

In the click event insert something like the following:

Shell ("explorer " & "c:\"), vbNormalFocus

Go out of design mode and click the label.

You should see a directory listing of the c root (in this case) appear. If
it's actually a file requester you want to display try:

FileName=application.GetOpenFilename

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com