Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Demo of Wheelmouse Scrolling Listboxes

If anyone is interested there's a new demo on my site of listboxes that
actually scroll when the mouse wheel is used. It's annoyed me for years that
the MSforms controls don't scroll. The solution requires a (cheap) third
party activex control that's available as a fully working download to be
installed - with details on the download page.

http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...istScrolls.htm

Any comments or improvements to the code would be much appreciated. Enjoy.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com
Check out our XspandXL add-in