Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box Values

Hi,

I'm new to all this Excel programming. I have a
spreadsheet with two worksheets. On the first page is a
combo box and I would like to box to display values from
the second page i.e. B4 to B24. I think the array function
is involved but I'm having trouble referencing to the
second page. Can someone please help me with the code?

Cheers,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assuming this is a combo box from the Controls Toolbox:

Name the range b4:b24 "myrange"

Like this: Insert/Name/Define - type in myrange - Refers To:
=Sheet2!$B$4:$B$24

Right click the combo box / Properties / In the ListFillRange type myrange

"Oconneld" wrote in message

I'm new to all this Excel programming. I have a
spreadsheet with two worksheets. On the first page is a
combo box and I would like to box to display values from
the second page i.e. B4 to B24. I think the array function
is involved but I'm having trouble referencing to the
second page. Can someone please help me with the code?

Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

(still assuming a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar on a worksheet
as Don has assumed)

.. . . or

Right click the combo box / Properties / In the ListFillRange type

Sheet2!$B$4:$B$24

Tom Ogilvy

"Oconneld" wrote in message

I'm new to all this Excel programming. I have a
spreadsheet with two worksheets. On the first page is a
combo box and I would like to box to display values from
the second page i.e. B4 to B24. I think the array function
is involved but I'm having trouble referencing to the
second page. Can someone please help me with the code?

Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a webpage devoted to this topic:

ListBox and ComboBox controls in Excel