Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default resetting worksheet properties

I have a macro which contains commands that alter a worksheet's appearance
(row height, column width, borders, color, etc.). Is there a function I can
use in a macro that will reset all of these properties (to the default
worksheet properties used on a blank worksheet) or do I have to each
separately.

TIA
Mike

--
Michael J. Malinsky

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

how about

Worksheets("Blank").cells.copy
Activesheet.Cells.PasteSpecial xlFormats

given you have a sheet named blank that has the default formats.

This won't fix column widths or row heights or unmerge cells, but:

Cells.Style="Normal"

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy