Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Outline and hide feature

Does anyone know if there is a way to keep a row hidden
within an outline after a user opens and closes the
outline. I have VB code that hides certain rows within an
outline. After the user gets the file, then opens and/or
closes the outline, the rows are no longer hidden. Is
there a way to force the rows to stay hidden? Any help
would be appreciated.

Tim McPhillips
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

maybe some code like the following, will help:
Range("A2:D13").Rows.RowHeight = 0
End Sub
put this code on the sheet module and set a line to every
area you want to hide on the code.

This code will work on the Selection change effect, so the
user can see the values, but every time he clicks on the
sheet (on a different cell) the rows will be hidden again

Francisco Mariscal
fcomariscal at hotmail dot com

.