Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automated Print in Macro?

Thanks for the reply.

I have 2-worksheets in the workbook called DegreeDays.xls, 1-worksheet
named weather with the Macro11 that populates from a file weather.txt.
and the 2nd-worksheet named TEMPS. I would like the TEMPS worksheet,
which is doing some calculations and cell referance from the worksheet
weather, to print.

How do I make the TEMPS worksheet print which is not the active
worksheet in the workbook?

Thanks again.

Krefty