Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple problem refering to variable in For ... Next loop ...

All,
I hate having to ask this 101 question, but here it goes:
I have the following code in a function:

c1 = Array(1, 2, 3)
c2 = Array(100, 200, 300)
r1 = 6
r2 = 600
For n = 1 To 2
If r? < Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(c?) Then
... do this ...
Else
... do that ...
End If
Next n

I want to pass the value for r1 and c1 to the expression in the If statement
the first time through the loop (n=1), and the value for r2 and c2 to the
expression the second time through the loop (n=2), etc, but I cannot figure
out the syntax to replace r? and c? with.

thanks
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub tester5()
Dim c(1 To 2)
Dim r(1 To 2)
Dim n As Long
c(1) = Array(1, 2, 3)
c(2) = Array(100, 200, 300)
r(1) = 6
r(2) = 600
For n = 1 To 2
If r(n) < Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(c(n)) Then
Debug.Print n, r(n), Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(c(n))
Else
Debug.Print n, r(n), Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(c(n))
End If
Next n

Tom Ogilvy