Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bugs using combobox 2-fmstyledropdownlist

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has alot of experience with
using Active X comboboxes with the style set to 2-
fmstyledropdownlist in Excel 97.
Because the more I use it the more thbugs are coming up
and setting the style to 2-fmstyledropdownlist seems
imparative.
For example:
Copy a worksheet with comboboxes throug code resets all
public variables.
Copying a worksheet manually (eg by the user)triggers
combobox change and click events.
SaveAs the workbook by the user (eg menu selection) also
triggers combobox change and click events.
A SaveAs by the user resets the values of some comboboxes.

I'm getting a bit low on inventing workarounds.

If someone is has experience in these particular problems
or could direct me to a site or document please post a
reply and follow the thread because it might get
interesting.

Thanks
Bart