Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for Pivot Table - Apply to multiple workbooks

Tom,
I am having problems running this macro on Excel 97.
Excel 97 doesn't recognize the
workbook/worksheets/pivottablewizard names that I have
coded below. Could you please give me some advise as to
how I could get Excel 97 to recognize the coding below.
Thanks again.

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
("POSTEDBYJOURNAL").Range("A7").CurrentRegion
ActiveWorkbook.PivotCaches.Add(SourceType:=xlDatab ase,
SourceData:= _
rng.Address(True, True, xlR1C1,
True)).CreatePivotTable TableDestination:="", TableName _
:="PivotTable1"
ActiveSheet.PivotTableWizard
TableDestination:=ActiveSheet.Cells(3, 1)
ActiveSheet.Cells(3, 1).Select