Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default see the full comment on a cell

How can I set up the size of the comment box, right now
to see a long comment I have to edit it instead of just
highlighting it.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can set it to autosize, but if you don't have hard returns in it, that
will make it 1 row by n columns where n is the number of characters in the
string.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy