Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Turning off System Messages

I have a line of code (excel 2000) that deletes a sheet. When it runs a
system message pops up and asks if I really want to delete the sheet.

Is there any way that I can turn this system message off?

Thanks!

- Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bruce,

Just prior to that line of code to delete the sheet:
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
and right after it
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

John

Bruce B wrote:

I have a line of code (excel 2000) that deletes a sheet. When it runs a
system message pops up and asks if I really want to delete the sheet.

Is there any way that I can turn this system message off?

Thanks!

- Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks John!