Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excl 97

I have excel 97 installed at my work station. I set up a
worksheet with a start date it then adds the number of
days for the discipline in the 3rd column. My prblem is
how do I set the 3rd column for "net workdays".

Any one who can help me I thank profusely.

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David,

Use the WORKDAY function that is in the analysis toolpak.

=WORKDAY(start_Date, days, [holidays])

--
HTH

-------