Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get the PivotCell object??

I am trying to run the ExtendingOLAP.xls that I downloaded
from MSDN http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
url=/library/en-us/dnexcl2k2/html/odc_xlextendolap.asp

but I keep on getting error "User-defined type not
defined" on the following statement: "Dim pcell As
PivotCell".

I understand the PivotCell should be part of the Office
Web Components (OWC).

I have installed Office SR1 and applied SP3, it still
doesn't work. I found no place on MSDN that tells me how
to verify that OWC are installed, or how to download them.

What do I need to do to get the PivotCell object?