Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Menu toolbars

Kind of off the subject from programming- but on another
computer that I have Excel installed on, the Spreadsheet
menu toolbar is checked in the toolbar listing box (when
you right click on the current toolbars and click
customize), but it does not show up anywhere on the
screen. Is there any way to make it display again?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That's what I tried too. For some reason it doesn't work.
Also, another thing I forgot: When I load up the
customize toolbars screen, it has the Spreadsheet menu
box checked. But when I uncheck it, and then click OK, it
just rechecks it again automatically. When I uncheck it,
there is no visual change. It's almost like the menu bar
was hidden and there is no way to show it to the user
anymore.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe the height/width, or the position, have been changed so that it is
too tiny to see or off the screen.

Press alt+F11 to open the VB editor. Press Ctrl+G to open the Immediate
Window. Type in:
commandbars("Worksheet menu bar").Width=1025
commandbars("Worksheet menu bar").Height=23
commandbars("Worksheet menu bar").Top=0
commandbars("Worksheet menu bar").Left=0

Good luck,
Helen