Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro To Update Data Table On DDE Link Change

I am trying to figure out how I can automatically update a
data table every time a dde link changes. The purpose is
to log stock trades as the occur in real time.

The DDE Links contain Time Price Volume for a number of
stocks

And the goal is to place this information into a table for
for analysis.

I've looked everywhere, including performing a Google
search of the newsgroup and can't find anything that would
help me to get started and I believe my primary difficulty
is that I don't know all that much about macro's, though
this seems to be a fairly simple task.

Any help or insight with code or a good resource and even
a better wording for a search would be appreciated.

TIA

PMC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This url should be all one line - paste it into your browser after you
reconstruct it (in notepad for example):

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...TF-8&oe=UTF-8&
as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.programming&lr=&h l=en

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy