Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to send mail to email id mentioned in a particular column

Hi ,
I am a newcomer to this field. I have an excel sheet which contains
tasks assigned in Column B and the email id of the responsible in column D.
I want to write a macro which should send mails to the email ids mentioned
in Column D with the mail body containing info in Column B. There are more
than 50 entries in this sheet. Can anyone help me in this?
regards,
Palani