Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default determine page number in Word document

Hello all..

I have a word document with a footer. In it, I placed a page number. As
I am traversing the document (OLE automation), I would like to know
which page I'm in. How can I get the page number of the page I'm
currently at?

Thank you very very much... :D

Cath