Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to Email with UNC in subject line

Can anyone give me an example of how to code an Excel
workbook so it refers to a UNC in the subject line of an
email? (It could also be sent as a regular attachment.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sandy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sandy,

Can you be more specific? Are you looking to send mail using CDO, Outlook
object model, etc...