Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default run Excel on schedule

Anders,

I'm not sure if this'll work for what you're trying to do but
Application.Visible = False
will hide the Excel application from the screen.
Be very careful as there are a few caveats.
I believe that it will "hide" Excel and not just your workbook.
Also, if this is workbook running in the background, how are
you going to get it visible again.
You could set a timer to make it visible at a particular point
during the day or after a specific time elapsed, but if something
goes awry, you might be left with Excel always invisible.
I haven't tested doing anything like this (and I'm not about
to give myself any headaches at the moment). If you do try it,
keep this web site as a reference:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;211481
Maybe someone else can offer some more insight as to how to
accomplish this or any other caveats I may have left out.

John

Anders Andersson wrote:

I have a macro in my workbook that import data from other workboks and
if there has been changes it automatic prints out.

It runs almost from schedule activity and it works fine.

The queation i have is if it's possible to run this file and not show it
on the screen. I saw somthing about .bat files but i couldn't find out
how to do.

Thanks in advance