Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Summing Cell Range

I have a cell range that consist of different colors (blue,red,yellow.
I would like to sum data in the range but only if the cell color is a
specfic color.

Example:
My cell range is F4:F100
The range name is seats
I want to sum all blue colored cells
and place the total in the L4 cell.

My problem is refering to the blue cells only.

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip Pearson details how to do this at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm