Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controlling two different printer trays

Hi,

I'm wondering if it is possible to control the printer tray using VB in
excel. My printer has two different trays using the same size of paper but I
want to put header sheets in the first one and usuel sheets in the second
one.

My program, if possible, needs to print the first page in the tray 1, the
two next pages in the tray 2 and the other pages in the tray 1.

Thanks for your precious help

Luc Dansereau

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You have to use the Windows API to do it.

Here is a discussion on setting such as this:

http://www.microsoft.com/accessdev/a...0.htm?&gssnb=1

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy