Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default viewing VBA behind existing pivot table

Hello-

I think I have an easy question. While I can find the VBA behind a
macro, how do I view the VBA behind an existing pivot table?

Using the VB editor, where do I go?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no VBA behind a pivot table.

You could record macro code to set up and manipulate a pivot table, but the coding behind the pivot table object itself is not
exposed.

--

John Green - Excel MVP
Sydney

"Brett Clare" wrote in message om...
Hello-

I think I have an easy question. While I can find the VBA behind a
macro, how do I view the VBA behind an existing pivot table?

Using the VB editor, where do I go?

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bret

VB is just a text file. If the Pivot Table was created
manually without beig recorded there will be no macro to
view.

Regards
Peter

.