Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default printing comments

In our Excel 2000 expense report, users are required to
enter comments explaining the expendatures in some cells.
Can you please tell me how to do this on a separate page.
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John

You might like to copy the headings onto another sheet
before inserting the comments. This will help the user to
know what each comment refers. To insert a comment:

Right click on the cell and choose Insert, Comment from
the pop-up menu. You can also write A Header in the
comment detailing in general terms what the user should
enter.

Cells with a comment have a red triangle in the top right
hand corner of the cell. This alert the user.

To enter a comment right-click on the cell and choose
Edit, Comment.

Regards
Peter

.