Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default contouring

Hi,
I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a contouring
map of irregularly spaced data points.

Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
program that performs this task?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

All you wanted to know about charts but were afraid to ask:
http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...rts/index.html

--
Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
"anna" wrote in message
I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a contouring
map of irregularly spaced data points.

Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
program that performs this task?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had a look on your homepage, but didn't find a
chartoption that draws me a contour map (f.ex. contoured
elevation of an area)

http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...arts/index.htm

"anna" wrote in message
I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a

contouring
map of irregularly spaced data points.

Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
program that performs this task?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jaf jaf is offline

In Excel they are called surface charts.

--

John

johnf202 at hotmail dot com