Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Logitech's newest mouse scroll fails in VBE code pane

I've solved this problem before on earlier versions of Logitech wheel mice,
but having worn out another keyboard I decided it was time to upgrade. The
newest incarnation, the MX700 cordless optical has a group of very useful
buttons that switch programs, go back and forward on a browser, etc.

The wheel on the mouse does not function in the code pane in the VBE,
although it does function in the other panes. Strange, but I know from

The previous solution was to remove the Logitech software and install
Microsoft's intellipoint drivers, but these now obviouly will not cope with
my expensive new buttons. I think this really is a problem with the VBE
since the mouse works fine in all other apps. Does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks,

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com