Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to display dialog for unhiding sheets

"ken" wrote in message
How can I use code to display the dialog one sees on using
the menu Format/Sheet/Unhide? Application.Dialogs
(xlDialogUnhide).Show gives me hidden workbooks.

Hi Ken,

Someone at MS got these constants mixed up in the object model. Use
xlDialogWorkbookUnhide to show the Unhide Sheet dialog and xlDialogUnhide to
show the unhide workbook dialog.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals