Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SaveAs "subscript out of range" error (COM - SOAP)

Did you paste that line?
Should be...
workbooks(1).SaveAs (pathFileName & FileName & ".xls")

workbooks (plural) and you left out the quotes around .xls.

Yeah, I don't paste, I have code in office but I wrote this post from home...
I have miss 's' letter in my post, my code that goes to error is:
Excel.Workbooks(1).SaveAs (pathFileName & FileName & ".xls")

Then, who help me?

Nick : Matthia
E-Mail :
IRC Nick : Matthia - Matt_WORK - Mat*