Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel / VBA

Which version of Excel? What type of command button? There are Forms and
ActiveX buttons.

Some things to try a

- If using an ActiveX command button, try a Forms button instead, especially
if using XL97. ActiveX buttons on worksheets can become corrupted.
- Clean your code. Rob Bovey has one available at www.appspro.com
- Clean out the temp directory.

Hard to be more specific with the tidbits of info supplied.

"Tazz" wrote in message
I have a button on an excel spreadsheet that links to a
form with VBA code behind it.

I get the following erros when I click on the button.

Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program.

The instructions at "0x000000" referenced memory
at "0x000000". The memory could not be "read".

Thanks !!!