Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default optionbuttons

Is there a code that will clear all checked optionbuttons
to unchecked, without having to list them all?
Also with vbYesNo how do you bring up No as the
highlighted option, not Yes.
Finally,as I have set the required toolbars, is there a
way to stop a user from minimising windows on the taskbar
and then maximising the window as it re-appears with a
different set of toolbars.

Thanks for your help with this; I think I've cracked
the project once I've got this. Thanks again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for control toolbox toolbar buttons on a worksheet

for each oleObj in ActiveSheet.OleObjects
if typeof oleObj.Object is MSforms.OptionButton then
oleObj.Object.Value = False
End if
Next

-------

msgbox "Yes or No", vbDefaultButton2+vbYesNo

-------

I don't have a pat answer for the last.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy