Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking to other VB apps

Sullivan,

While I'm not an expert at this, I have gotten it to work
on one application. First, compile your VB 6.0
application as a DLL. Next, reference this DLL from your
VBA using Tools\References\Browse.

To call functions within VBA, use functions as follows:
Dim MyObj As Object
Dim result As Double

'Create object.
Set port_str = CreateObject("MyReference.MyClass")
result = port_str.MyFunction(parameters_passed)

Give this setup a try and see if you have any luck.

Steve