Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing .pdf from within Excel

Hi all,

I've been researching this for the last month, and I'm
having trouble figuring it out.

Our company is using an Excel spreadsheet for creating
estimates for our clients, which works great. What we do
is provide a contract in Word with the pricing information
from Excel, and we also print "Cut sheets" (basically
advertising slicks and info) which are all in Adobe
Acrobat pdf format, and are named by model number of the
product (so, for example, a particular Panasonic camera
might be WV-CP244 so in the "Cut Sheets" folder on our
network drive it is "F:\Cut Sheets\Panasonic\WV-
CP244.pdf").

What I would like to do is to have some VB code look at
the list of items compiled in the workbook and print each
pdf in turn with no user intervention (perhaps pressing a
button labeled "Print Cut Sheets" which would initiate the
process).

For the record, we are using Excel 2000 and the full
version of Acrobat 6.0.

Thanks in advance,

Joe