Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page breaks in Sheet for copy via OLE?

Hi all
Excel 2k
I need to copy some data from Excel to Word via OLE, that is ok so far.
The problem resides in the fact that my Excel document contains several
pages (BTW: I would like to keep the same heading in my Word Doc).
I thought I would need to identify each page break in my sheet so that I
would copy each page to a new page in Word.
I have been "playing" with HPageBreaks but I can't seem to find a way to
identify precisely each of my page breaks to determine the area I want to
copy.
Can anyone help please?
TIA

Regards