Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can this be done?

I wrote a rather long VBA application, and was wondering
after running it like a macro, have the macro remove
itself from the form?

While I'm asking, how about having the said macro delete
any Code Modules and Forms too?

The concept is to reduce the file size that is bloated
from this particular application.

Thanks,
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, that is what I currently do, but was just
wondering while waiting for another answer in a different
group. I was just trying to use basically one file
instead of two. But as I'm writing this, I realize, I
probably don't want to do what I originally posted.

Thanks again, sometimes it help to talk a problem out.
John
One thing I've done, John, is write a macro which will
open a new worksheet, copy the data from the sheet with
the macro to it, then save it under a different name.

The result is a different worksheet with nothing but data
in it.

Hope this helps,

Jack
I wrote a rather long VBA application, and was wondering
after running it like a macro, have the macro remove
itself from the form?

While I'm asking, how about having the said macro delete
any Code Modules and Forms too?

The concept is to reduce the file size that is bloated
from this particular application.

Thanks,
John
.