Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where can I find other arguments & desc to the Workbooks.open("myfile.xls") cmd?

Can someone please tell me where can I find a full
description of the arguments to the Workbooks.open
command. I

I used the following codes to open a password protected xls
Method 1-Workbooks.Open "c:\test.xls", , , , "abc"
Method -2 set wkbk=workbooks.open("C:\test.xls")
ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:="abc"

I'd like to know what other arguments that the
Workbooks.open command support ?

Can someone please help ?

Thanks