Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default JScript to move Excel Worksheet

Using JScript, how do I move a worksheet so that it is at
the end of the workbook?

Currently using JScript, I can create an Excel Workbook
and add sheets to it, but all the new sheets are added in
the front of the workbook.

--Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ken,

Try this ...
'to add sheets to back
Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)

'to move Sheet1 to back
Sheets(1).Move after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
Hope this helps...

Chong Moua

.