Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to code event for dynamically generated checkboxes

Hi Harriett,

What I would do is hide the checkboxes instead of
generating them. Pre-define everything (checkbox events,
properties, codes, etc) and hide them. Show them during
runtime by setting their properties to visible.

Hope this helps...

Chong Moua